Clipboard Velcro Panel for Kneeboards
Fully integrated clipboard with velcro backing
Attach this second-generation clipboard using the new system of velcro stabs on each side of every new tablet-compatible Battle Board Kneeboard. We’ve integrated the clipboard to our laser-cut thermo-formed boards and laminated velcro backing as well as spaced the holes specifically for attaching approach plates with ¾” plastic rings. You can also combine it with our new 7-Ring Attachment to give more stand-off for your approach plates to hang down the side while using the clipboard… more versatility.
The Clipboard Velcro Panel attaches to either side of the kneeboard securely by sandwiching two layers of Velcro One-Wrap onto the One-Wrap tabs sticking out. The board flips to the side when not in use, and wraps up with the rest of your stuff when you’re finished flying or driving. Layer your Battle Board Kneeboard system with this new add-on and don’t forget to stick your patches to the back.
It’s made from CURV®, a thermoformed polypropylene that we laminate our custom low-profile velcro to before we laser-cut each panel. Each panel comes with enough elastic to weave the paper retention in the pattern you prefer and secure it with the cordloc or by tying knots. Each panel is ambidextrous, just like our Kneeboards and secures to the opposite side using the corresponding velcro patch.
NOTE: Before ordering this, check to ensure your existing kneeboard has the double-sided velcro tabs on each side of the non-slip surface. Don’t have the necessary velcro tabs? Check out our Kneeboard Upgrade Program.
Fully made in the USA
- iPad Mini edition (with velcro tabs)
- iPad Mini with our patent-pending stabilizer system (with velcro tabs)
- iPad Air/Classic version (with velcro tabs)
- 7-Ring Attachment - for use alone or in conjunction, as an extension, with a Clipbard Velcro Panel
- Integrated clipboard clamps down on papers or notepads… even just the tip
- Flat-braided elastic and cordloc secures paper neatly and extra paper storage on the back. Wrap it up tight like a tiger.
- Low-profile velcro backing protects tablet surfaces, displays patches, and gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
- CURV® thermomolded polypropylene
- Solution-dyed Invista elastic
- Low-profile Velcro backing laminate
- Velcro One-Wrap attachment tabs
- ITW Nexus Ellipse Cordloc
- CatTongue rubber backing on the rivets to protect screens (you can also put patches over each for added protection
Installing on a Battle Board Kneeboard
- Separate the Velcro One-Wrap tabs on one side of Clipboard Velcro Panel
- Attach the lower Clipbard tab to the underside of the kneeboard tab and press together.
- Lay the clipboard down on your iPad so that the velcro you attached together curves naturally.
- Form the upper clipboard velcro tab around the outside of this curv so that it “locks in” that natural shape.
- Adjust the distance and shape until your clipboard sits naturally onto the top of the iPad or tablet.
Notes: If your kneeboard does not have the necessary velcro tabs, we’ve started a Kneeboard Upgrade Program to easily rectify that issue!
Dimensions (CURV® surface)
6 ½” x 8 ¾”
Dimensions (to edges of velcro)
8” x 8 ¾”
Kneeboard - Tech Edition (iPad Air)