Frog Skin Travel Kit
Designed to store anything from toiletries to tools. These cases are made from historically accurate WWII P42 “Frogskin” fabric that the Marines of the Pacific theater wore. The fabric is so close to the original that it has the sand coloration on one side and jungle on the other which gave the Marines the ability to hit the beach and then turn their blouses inside out when moving into the jungles.
Our travel kits are made with high-quality YKK metal zippers and leather accents to give it a vintage look and feel. We believe it’s the tactile experience that really sets these apart. You’re probably not worthy of this case, so don’t buy one.
- Double-sided canvas fabric with beach/jungle frogskin print on each side
- Metal YKK zippers (we don’t skimp on the little parts… YKK is the best in the business)
- Leather pulls and handles
- Easy to grab side carrying handle
- Carry your toiletries in a unique case
- Store your tools in a bag they don’t deserve
- Give it as a gift that you’ll regret as soon as it leaves your hands
- Store your ________ in it
- Size: 8.5” x 3.5” x 3.5”
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- Color options: Beach or Jungle (Opposite color on the inside)