The RapidStop® Tourniquet achieves full occlusion reliably and rapidly. It requires only gross motor control, allowing self-application to be readily possible. The RapidStop® Tourniquet is appropriate for controlling hemorrhage for injuries to both the arms and legs.
- MILITARY: For use as a life-saving device in high-stress trauma situations where application time is critical. Only gross motor skills required to operate the RapidStop® Tourniquet.
- CIVILIAN FIRST-RESPONDERS: Police, firefighters and EMTs are often first on the scene in civilian medical emergencies. RapidStop® Tourniquet can be easily carried and deployed by these service personnel to save lives.
- HIGH-RISK INDUSTRIES: In places where people work daily with dangerous equipment on a construction site, oil rig, lumber yard, machine shop or distribution warehouse, RapidStop® Tourniquet should be at hand to mitigate the risk of death through serious limb injury.
- EXTREME OUTDOOR: Whether hunting, camping, rock climbing, or mountain biking for leisure, the risks of extreme trauma due to accidents are real. RapidStop® Tourniquet should be an essential piece of kit for any outdoor adventurer.
- Quick lock clasp
- Instantaneous one-hand clasp
- Mechanical ratchet
- Universal milspec strap
- Fits vast majority of adult limb sizes from 7 – 33 inches
- Integrated instruction
- Time record label
- Made in America