Lumocolor® Comparison from most durable to simplest to remove from surface:
- Permanent Markers
- Universal markers that write especially well on the abrasion resistant polycarbonate surfaces of the Scout, Leaf, Swift, & Expedition
- Alcohol-based inks removed by correction pen, hand sanitizer, or alcohol prep pads
- Special markers
- Optimal performance on abrasion resistant polycarbonate (the only type used on Battle Boards)
- For many special applications such as coated surfaces, nano coatings, optical glass, laboratory glass
- Removable using correction pen, hand sanitizer, or alcohol prep pads
- Non-permanent Markers
- Removable with a little elbow grease or wet cloth
- Remains on a surface better than expo markers, but not as permanent as the first two marker categories on this list.
- Correctable Markers
- Similar to dry erase markers, but with a finer tip
- Felt opposite end provides built-in eraser.
- Will wipe off easily with any touch
*Note, do not write on the Waterproof Map Pouch as most inks cannot be removed completely